talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Preschool sagacity

I came home and was checking email while our leftover soup heated. Fiona was playing in some flour I had on the table for making pies. Nora was babbling contentedly, still in her carseat, in the front room. I could see her foot from the kitchen computer.

After one particularly exuberant whoop from Nora, Fiona said, "Oh! Nora's by herself! Somebody should go be with her!" I agreed wholeheartedly, finishing up my email. Fiona added, "Mom, that somebody should be YOU!"

She's right, of course, but I'm still laughing. She just now reminded, "Somebody needs to be with herrrrrrrrrrrr...." Guess I'd better go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home