talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy birthday, Fiona!



Well, Fiona's fifth birthday was Friday, August 10th, but gifts have been rolling in for weeks now, and it has taken this long to Photoshop her birthday pictures, so the fun just continues! Her special day was celebrated with friends Helena, Ada, Heather, and Paul over spaghetti dinner, cake, and ice cream.

Fiona informs me that it feels different now that she's five: "I can do more things 'cause I'm bigger, and because I'm getting close to, like, a grownup." Now I need to go prepare some banana slices with peanut butter hats for my big girls.







That's a bee cake, by the way. Yes, really! You might not have know without me telling you ... even if you'd seen it in person ... but that's why I'm telling you. Fiona thought it couldn't have been more perfect, though, so I just need to view it using Fiona's standards, not Martha Stewart's.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Fiona!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Sucero Family said...

It was a DELICIOUS bee cake too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home