talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Insight from Fiona

I was setting up jumper cables today to give our little car a jump from our big car. (The little car is older and doesn't warn you when you leave the lights on.) Jen had taken the jumper cables out and the cars were nose to nose, as it were, when I opened the hood of the big car. Fiona was standing next to me, and I can only guess what her face looked like at that point, but I think she had to process what she was seeing at least briefly, because it wasn't until I opened the hood of the little car that she was able to frame her thought.

"I didn't know it had a mouth! ... Do they ALL have mouths?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home