talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Our little yogi

Well, we just got back from Fiona's first yoga class. We just began a free mother/daughter yoga series in the church basement from 6:30-8:00 p.m. tonight, and I just finished tucking her in afterwards. I had brought a couple books and a snack along in case she found herself bored or distracted, but she remained 100% tuned in for the entire time.

In fact, I think in time she might gain some skills that could help her feel more secure and calm-- as well as more fit, limber, and flexible. Next time I will bring the camera, but no lens can capture the feeling of elation I get as I imagine Fiona using some of these new techniques when she gets anxious. This yoga class was just the ticket.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic...! love, Gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home