talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Now Nora

Well, Fiona's fever came down last night to stay. Whew! She has red spots on her throat and the top of her mouth, but we'll need to see how they look tomorrow before she has to go to the pediatrician.

It looks like it may be a two-fer. Tonight we had an early meal since Ian was working late, and Nora wasn't ready for dinner yet. I felt a little silly insisting about it during the 4:00 hour, so I simply fed Fiona. We had a leisurely meal together, and when I hadn't heard from Nora for quite awhile I figured I'd better see what, exactly, she was into.

As it turns out, she was into a sofa pillow on the living room floor. She had wrapped the beach towel from the dress-up box around herself and was soundly sleeping. She wasn't excited about waking up to a diaper change and tuck-in, so I set her up with a small, light meal after that attempt. She couldn't get psyched about that either, though, and her temperature is rising. Poor things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home