talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Everyday valentines


Fiona has only made a couple valentines this year, and the ones she made are not, generally, being distributed on Valentine's Day. I wanted to remember this series though, so we took a picture of Helena's. Fiona's people so surprised me that I got choked up. I love the details like Fiona making the AOK sign with her fingers, and Helena, whom I had said was growing her hair out (so she got a whole headful) is daintily holding her skirt for the smooch.

Fiona loves art in many mediums. It makes it very easy to just have supplies around and let her do her thing. She is currently reading Love That Dog, and her cards carry over her thoughts about the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home