talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh! We have a blog, do we?

The hustle of the past couple weeks combined with Ian's nighttime need for our computer has cut down on our entries, huh? I wouldn't want to forget about the fun, crazy things that have been happening here, so I think I'm going to work backwards. If no one awakens too early, I might even get something done. In the meantime, entries will go backwards and possibly also forwards. Now to dump 150 pics and vids off the camera...

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Wow! You are organized! I am very impressed that you are going to play catch-up. The latest pictures family members have of Robert are ones that they take themselves. And, videos, well, suffice it to say that I'm not sure I can even remember how to upload that stuff.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You are too kind, Teresa. It is a stretch to call the way I operate 'organized'. Blogging makes it easier for me to remember to take pictures-- for me it's like the Weight Watchers of baby books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home