talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Little girl time, i.e., big girl time


Fiona was at the library with her friends in homeschool book group. It was Helena's first time in book group, and so she and Paul stayed there together and Nora and I enjoyed some time with Ada. When Heather and Paul asked me about it, I said I would really like to spend some time playing with our little girls. But as soon as I got out the door of the program room, Nora corrected me. "No, Mama! We're big now. We're big girls." But of course.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Yes, Nora is a grown-up little girl. Her expressions, facial and verbal, are priceless.

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG GIRLS YOU ARE!!!!!
Sydney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home