talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

The girls and I are getting ready to go to Grandma and Toot Toot's for a short overnight while Ian works at the library this weekend. It's a nice end to our Spring Break, and next week is sort of packed anyway so it's good to go soak up some grandparent love while we can. We're packed, but I'm puttering around the house getting a little cleaned up so we can come home to less mess tomorrow night.

Nora: I'm going up to go potty.
Me: All right. (Sinister voice) I'm going to run a load in the dishwasher. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!
Nora: Mom, that is not a funny laugh. That is something else. I'm going upstairs now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home