talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, July 17, 2009

A hairy situation



Both kids are growing out their bangs. Fiona just decided to do this at her last haircut, whereas Nora has been working on it for awhile now. Does anybody have tips for keeping hair out of eyes during this lengthy stage? We are looking a little unkempt here. HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE?!

4 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

My mother was always bothered by my hair falling in my face. I never understood why. However, after attending ALA, and watching several presenters push their hair back almost nonstop, I understand it a bit more. There are some major-holding gel products if you want to go that route.

By the way, congratulations on being all caught up with your blogging.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I may do it because it would have been a tendency of my mother to keep hair out of our faces. Or it may be because I want to see those cherubic little faces more often. Regardless, it is very difficult for me to endure this shaggy hair phase. I am open to all suggestions.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sr. Dorothy, OSB said...

Looks like Fiona is opting for kempt, and Nora (for now) for unkempt. This too shall pass...;^)

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

When I was growing my bangs out in 5th & 6th grades, I would wear them pulled back in a mini-ponytail on the top of my head. Now that I look back at photos I can see how goofy this looked, but at least it kept the hair out of my eyes. Also, I wore a lot of headbands, especially the cloth ones - they are much more comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home