talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

One smart car



Ian's 15-year-old car is slowly expiring and we really do think we're going to have to replace it, but while this Smart car (thanks for noticing it's not a Fit, Andy) is very fun, it is many seats shy of what we're currently considering. The girls did enjoy riding around the car lots in a golf cart, though!

7 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Sr. Dorothy, OSB said...

But it's so cute!!! 8^) Gran

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Andy W. said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's actually a SmartCar, isn't it? http://smartusa.com

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jen said...

D'oh Andy, I'm sure you're right. Before the salesman went inside to tabulate something he said, "You should go show the kids that Fit." and I never bothered to look closely enough to realize otherwise.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Is there a backseat? If so, it's a Fit. The Smart Car only has seats for two as far as I can find.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

I'm glad you're not getting one of those, Jen. They're too small to be safe.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

Hey Jen, Wingfun is me, Deb. For some reason, blogger is using my blog name and won't accept my gmail name.

Go figure.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jen said...

SmartCar, definitely. And no, we're not getting one-- though it was fun for a photo-op. Ian just drove home in a used Rondo today. Carpool, here we come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home