talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Surprise!


It was about 6:00 in the evening. Mom, Dad, Carrie, Eric, James and Luke were still at our house. We had had a long, tiring-but-fun day at the park. While Mom, Carrie and I were gathering up Carrie and Eric's stuff for their drive home, my Dad was reading to most of the grandkids out on the front porch, so I went to see how they were doing and perhaps snap a couple pictures.

Surprise! Fiona wasn't on the bench hearing a story at all. Here's how I found her.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

a lovely picture. It makes me think of Jon Muth's Zen Shorts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home