talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Nora explains herself

Nora won a sticker at the neighborhood block party last night. She chose a big, shiny, Celtic-looking rainbow cross. She stuck in on her arm like a tattoo last night, and picked it off her bedsheets to wear it again about half an hour ago.

On our way out the door to pick up the kids at school, Nora stuck her sticker onto the kitchen table, saying, "I don't want the kids at school to think I'm a church person."

I asked her what she meant, and she said, "I mean, I go there, but I don't like to sing." She's an enigma wrapped in a mystery.

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jessie V. said...

This story is reason #42689 why I love that girl!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Funny, she was just talking about you. Requesting you as a babysitter, to be precise. :-D

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jessie V. said...

Yay! I miss them both already! I'll come visit when I get back in town, though that may not be until Thanksgiving =(

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Maybe she literally didn't want to look like a church building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home