talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home sweet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Nora's home from a delightful week of special time with Grandma and Toot Toot all on her own. She had a great time, but boy is she beat. I managed to get a piece of toast into her before she fell asleep. Well, I almost did, anyway.

Thanks for the week of fun for Nora, Grandma and Toot Toot! We got a lot of work done in our basement this week, and a fair amount of mudding and sanding on the walls, too!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Sr. Dorothy, OSB said...

I can relate...that's just about how I've been feeling, now that I'm the dinner cook 8^) Can hardly wait til our cook comes home and can start to train our new w/e cook---YES! We have actually hired someone! Sleep on, sweet Nora...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home