talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Mother, Mother, I feel sick!

Ian and I were rushing around here getting ready to go to Grandma and Toot Toot's for the big family reunion. Fiona and Nora were fending for themselves, playing around and trying not to be underfoot as we tried to get out of here on time to be able to go there tonight as opposed to tomorrow morning.

We were running late as usual, but I knew I had to take a moment to laugh, and then to blog when Fiona showed me the poor little doll she had strapped into her sandal . "She was moving something, like, humongous, and she was littler than the thing she was carrying. And when she got tired of carrying it, she dropped it right on her back," Fiona mournfully explained.

Oh man! This took me right back to my days as a unit secretary in the Emergency Room back home. "Fiona!" I exclaimed. "It looks like that dolly is on a backboard!"

"She is," she nodded sagely. "She has a headache too."

I just want to reiterate that this child DOES NOT WATCH TELEVISION. Where does she get this stuff?!

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Sucero Family said...

LOL! That is great.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

Using a sandal strap as a neck brace. How brilliant is that? You've got a future surgeon in the making!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home