talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LOUD SINGING!

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Nora was belting out weird sounds from the backseat today as I took the girls to Fiona's 5:00 haircut. We'd been going virtually nonstop since 8:00 am, and I must've been getting numbed to the entire experience, because I think it actually took a moment for the sound to make it into my consciousness.

But it seemed there was a method to her madness, because in a moment or so I heard her sing, "REEEEEEEEEEEE... BANANAPHONE!" It isn't exactly how the song goes ("ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, Bananaphone" - we like Rhonda Vincent's version best, from Sing Along With Putamayo), but you know how it is when you get a song stuck in your head ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home