talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nora was a nectarine



I bought a couple nectarines today. At first I only cut one up for Ian and myself, not really expecting the girls to care much about them. While they've had nectarines before, I didn't think they'd remember them, and they both have a fairly active Ptooey gland which regulates their new food aversion.

So we just played it cool and enjoyed our fragrant, juicy nectarines with all our senses, and then casually asked both girls if they'd like some. We had two takers! By the end of the afternoon, I was out of nectarines, and by the end of dinnertime, Nora was looking for "reenes" for dessert. Score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home