talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Blind adoration

Today as Fiona and Nora were eating their breakfast, Fiona spilled a full cup of water. We navigated through that easily enough, with both Fiona and I working on the water together.

Nora watched the entire business carefully. I thought she must be trying to figure out how water got through the crack in the table, or the pattern it made as it spread across the table. She dawdled over the last bit of her breakfast as usual, and Fiona offered to spoon the last bites for her as I put our bowls into the dishwasher.

When I turned back to the table, though, I saw that Nora had spilled her cup of milk as well. In surprise, I asked her what happened, and Nora replied, "Fiona spilled her drink, so I did too. Like Fiona."

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brings new meaning to the phrase "Me Too!" I love it.

Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home