talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Comparison






These clothes, as it turns out, are about two sizes too small for Nora now. I guess that means that if I'm going to try to set this up I'd better hurry up and do it. Nora wouldn't do the picture in the same place, of course, but I think you'll see the similarity anyway. Fiona's were taken on Valentine's Day on our kitchen floor in 2005. Nora's pictures, taken on a kitchen chair, were taken this afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't usually think of these two as looking much alike....! But there it is in living color...8^) love, Gran

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger JCB said...

Are you sure they aren't twins? I guess you'd remember, eh? My sister and I (3.5 years apart) have been mistaken for twins off and on for our entire lives. Our own mother could not distinguish all of our baby pictures. Worse things could happen... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home