talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

With thanks to Teresa

I tried to give this to a little man with a smaller head, but Nora simply adores it. She wears it on her forehead, smushing down her little eyebrows. When that gets too tight she pushes it up a bit and the crochet stitches are still pressed into her head in little pink channels. She leaves it up, she folds it down. She is beginning to make it unravel. But that hat gives her joy, and I'm letting her keep it. Thank you, Teresa.

4 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Ooops! I have too many gmail accounts and was logged in as the ALSC Blog in my first attempt to comment. In the second one, I had thought I had changed what I needed to change. Obviously, I was wrong.

Thanks for posting it, Jen. I find it sweet, cute, funny and heart-warming that Nora likes that hat so much. I'll try my hand at another one that will probably be way too big.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Sr. Dorothy, OSB said...

When you find the perfect hat, you just can't take it off...8^) Gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home