talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bedtime serenade

OK Ian, we planned this to go quite differently, and I didn't have a head full of snot when we started talking about it, and our neighbors were going to be home to help with filming and execution. In the end we simply used our first and only take filmed by some helpful neighbors we met on the sidewalk when we asked them to shoot this video on our front porch. None of that changes the fact that we miss you though, Ian, and we look forward to your return.

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Jessie V. said...

That just made my night so much better (not that I was having a bad one, that was just awesome)! I was on the Haight today and got a present for the girls. Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys between when I come back from Cali and when I go off to school (Aug 12-17-ish?)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yay Jessie! We always look forward to seeing you! Give us a call when you return.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Ian said...

That was the best video ever!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger goldbats said...

Jen,
That was awesome!
Sorry we were not there!
Syd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home