talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Lovely locks

As you may have noticed or read here, the girls are growing out their bangs. I took them for haircuts on Wednesday and there is now a little shape to their growing-out mops, but not much.

Our friend Ray just donated her hair to Locks of Love, and now the girls are interested in the prospect. I can't imagine how long that might take, but I'm sure it's counted in years. Look at that stacked hair on Nora!

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Jessie V. said...

I've donated to Locks of Love twice now. It's a great experience but I bet my mom could tell you how frustersting it is to have to brush such long hair at least twice a day (because my little arms couldn't reach through all of it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home