talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Audio book by Nora

I was helping Fiona floss and brush her teeth and Nora was sitting on the bathroom floor, looking at a book. I had read the book to her earlier - a cloth lift-the-flap book which features "peekaboo" on every page.

Now, helping Fiona floss and brush her teeth can be a trying experience. "Fiona, open your mouth. Don't talk. Please don't stand on your tiptoes. I can't do this if you lean on me." Etc. Finally, through the concentration to keep my focus and not get frustrated, I realized that Nora was talking.

"Listen, Fiona," I said. "Nora is reading the book to us." And she was: "Pe-boo!" Turn the page. "Poo-boo!" Turn the page. "Peep-boo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home