talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Definite preferences

Today as I scurry around doing bare-bones tidying to prepare for an afternoon playdate and weekend family gathering, I dropped a Jim Gill CD in for the girls to dance around while I swept. As I pulled out their selected album, a Beatles CD fell out of the case and rolled onto the floor.

It barely had to cease motion for Nora to recognize it. She was stricken. "No, Mama! No 'Jude'!" I guess preferences can be galvanized rather early on. Sorry, Ian.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

I am so with you on that, Nora. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't last so long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home