talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Do meerkats vote?

I'm not completely certain, but I think these specimens are too young anyhow. Today's the first day I've ever brought the girls with me that I can recall. Fiona was interested in being even peripherally involved in helping choose our next president, and Nora was interested in the blinking red button and in the lady who was offering brownies.

It was a great day for a walk, and since our friend David was with us and sitting in the stroller, Nora was more than happy to oblige by sitting on my shoulders the whole way to the polls and back, bobbing up and down and singing nursery rhymes like "Horsey, horsey don't you stop".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home