talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Toothpaste trauma

I have so much more knowledge than I had last week. Some of it I only acquired twenty minutes ago, even! But I should start at last week:

1. When a family runs out of toddler fluoride-free toothpaste, the toddler might develop an affinity for the fluoridated preschooler kind.

2. When grandparents are in town kissing older children goodbye as they go to art camp, wily toddlers have a minute or so on their hands.

3. It doesn't take long to cram an ounce or so of toothpaste into an interested mouth.

4. According to Poison Control Center, it takes a lot more fluoride than that to do any major damage, but 4 ounces of milk will counteract anything the fluoride tries to do to the body.

5. There are not enough high places in the house when one has a very curious little person, nothing is sacred, and there is no time to divert attention otherwise or breathe.

Needless to say, I have to go now.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Life is anything but dull around your place, huh? I suspect you could use a bit of dull 8^) Gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home