talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More language development

Nora continues to express new and more complex thoughts, as evidenced by the previous post. Another happened on the way to the soccer field. We had agreed that since we were late, I would carry Nora from the car so we could go a little faster. As we were walking, Nora, carrying the water bottle, said "When we get to the field, then I will have a drink." Not earth-shaking, but I noticed the complex sentence construction. Also, I hadn't quite realized that she understood where we were going as "the field" - sure, it's how I think of it after half a lifetime of Ultimate Frisbee, but she just went there the first time last week.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this girl! She's a talker, for sure. love from Gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home