talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Jamming with Jenny

I had been playing our Not For Kids Only CD yesterday, when both kids perked up at the song 'Jenny Jenkins'. Now I know why-- Ian showed them a JJ video when I wasn't around that they both love. Now they're singing about colors and trying to get that nonsense phrase juuuuuust right.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mary Speckhard said...

Hi Jen, I hadn't looked at your blog in a while and just thought of it when I saw you today. I love this song!!! The kids watched the video with me and then made me play it again.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Mary Speckhard said...

We just looked up the lyrics...
"I'll buy me a foldy-roldy, tildy-toldy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cozza roll to find me
Roll, Jenny Jenkins, roll"

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Thank you, Mary. Now to see if we can SING that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home