talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A story in pictures



We're watching Dever this afternoon, which made it hard for Nora to want to take a nap. Ian helped me get her tucked in after lunch. Sweet! I could hear that everything had settled down up there, and we were plenty busy downstairs, so I didn't rock the boat by checking in on her. I can follow large movements on the baby monitor. All it would take would be one whoop from downstairs while I was gliding in to bust up that whole operation, you know?

By 3:30, though, it was time to be seeing Nora, so I went up to get her. Nobody in bed. Hmmmmmmmm. I looked under the bed. Nothing. I did hit pay dirt in the closet, though. There she was, fast asleep. And isn't that Fiona's nightgown she's wearing?!

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Sr. Dorothy, OSB said...

Beds can be boring...but looks like Nora knows what to do about that. love, Gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home