talk about it more

a virtual baby book

When she was two, Fiona regularly said "Talk about it more!" to express her desire to know more about whatever we were discussing.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quiche the whole quiche and nothing but the quiche


I am experimenting with freezer meals. We ate one quiche tonight for supper and will freeze the other seven. Tonight before heading up to bed, Fiona said, "Mom, if you gave me a whole one of these quiches, I think I could eat the whole thing." LOL!

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there kids. I so enjoy reading your blog that I had to join in. i will email my blog address, although nothing is posted. I signed up so I could make comments to you all. Love It. Aunt Helen

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You'll love blogging, Aunt Helen! We'll love seeing you here, that's certain.

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea, cooking a bunch and freezing some...and sounds like quiche is a big hit. love, Gran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home